Childhood, Adolescent, and Young Adult Predictors of Suicidal Behaviors: A Prospective Study of African Americans
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2006
Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry
Volume 38, Issue 5, pages 553–563, July 1997
How to Cite
Juon, H.-S. and Ensminger, M. E. (1997), Childhood, Adolescent, and Young Adult Predictors of Suicidal Behaviors: A Prospective Study of African Americans. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 38: 553–563. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7610.1997.tb01542.x
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2006
- Accepted manuscript received 18 September 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.