Depressive Symptoms in Children and Adolescents: Etiological Links between Normality and Abnormality: A Research Note
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2006
Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry
Volume 38, Issue 7, pages 861–865, October 1997
How to Cite
Eley, T. C. (1997), Depressive Symptoms in Children and Adolescents: Etiological Links between Normality and Abnormality: A Research Note. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 38: 861–865. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7610.1997.tb01604.x
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2006
- Accepted manuscript received 28 January 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.