A parent's guide to Asperger syndrome and high-functioning autism. How to meet the challenges and help your child thrive.
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2008
Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry
Volume 45, Issue 1, page 171, January 2004
How to Cite
Howlin, P. (2004), A parent's guide to Asperger syndrome and high-functioning autism. How to meet the challenges and help your child thrive. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 45: 171. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7610.2004.00211.x
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.