Executive functioning in children: a comparison of hospitalised ODD and ODD/ADHD children and normal controls
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2004
Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 284–292, February 2004
How to Cite
Van Goozen, S. H.M., Cohen-Kettenis, P. T., Snoek, H., Matthys, W., Swaab-Barneveld, H. and Van Engeland, H. (2004), Executive functioning in children: a comparison of hospitalised ODD and ODD/ADHD children and normal controls. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 45: 284–292. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7610.2004.00220.x
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2004
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2004
- Manuscript accepted 15 December 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!