Practitioner Review: Stress intervention for parents of children with intellectual disabilities
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry
Volume 45, Issue 8, pages 1338–1349, November 2004
How to Cite
Hastings, R. P. and Beck, A. (2004), Practitioner Review: Stress intervention for parents of children with intellectual disabilities. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 45: 1338–1349. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7610.2004.00357.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Manuscript accepted 10 March 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.