Maternal attributions and expressed emotion as predictors of attendance at parent management training
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2004
Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 436–448, April 2005
How to Cite
Peters, S., Calam, R. and Harrington, R. (2005), Maternal attributions and expressed emotion as predictors of attendance at parent management training. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 46: 436–448. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7610.2004.00365.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2004
- Manuscript accepted 31 March 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.