Show me the child at seven: the consequences of conduct problems in childhood for psychosocial functioning in adulthood
Article first published online: 2 DEC 2004
Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry
Volume 46, Issue 8, pages 837–849, August 2005
How to Cite
Fergusson, D. M., John Horwood, L. and Ridder, E. M. (2005), Show me the child at seven: the consequences of conduct problems in childhood for psychosocial functioning in adulthood. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 46: 837–849. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7610.2004.00387.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 2 DEC 2004
- Manuscript accepted 9 June 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.