The role of marital discord and parenting in relations between parental problem drinking and child adjustment
Article first published online: 2 DEC 2004
Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry
Volume 46, Issue 9, pages 943–951, September 2005
How to Cite
Keller, P. S., Mark Cummings, E. and Davies, P. T. (2005), The role of marital discord and parenting in relations between parental problem drinking and child adjustment. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 46: 943–951. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7610.2004.00399.x
- Issue published online: 17 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 2 DEC 2004
- Manuscript accepted 20 July 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!