Speech-in-noise perception in high-functioning individuals with autism or Asperger's syndrome
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2004
Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry
Volume 45, Issue 6, pages 1107–1114, September 2004
How to Cite
Alcántara, J. I., Weisblatt, E. J.L., Moore, B. C.J. and Bolton, P. F. (2004), Speech-in-noise perception in high-functioning individuals with autism or Asperger's syndrome. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 45: 1107–1114. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7610.2004.t01-1-00303.x
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2004
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2004
- Manuscript accepted 22 October 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.