A randomised controlled trial of a CBT intervention for anxiety in children with Asperger syndrome
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2005
Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry
Volume 46, Issue 11, pages 1152–1160, November 2005
How to Cite
Sofronoff, K., Attwood, T. and Hinton, S. (2005), A randomised controlled trial of a CBT intervention for anxiety in children with Asperger syndrome. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 46: 1152–1160. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7610.2005.00411.x
- Issue published online: 11 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2005
- Manuscript accepted 25 August 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.