Test–retest reliability of the Chinese version of the Diagnostic Interview Schedule for Children-Version 4 (DISC-IV)
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2005
Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry
Volume 46, Issue 10, pages 1135–1138, October 2005
How to Cite
Ho, T.-p., Leung, P. W.-l., Lee, C.-c., Tang, C.-p., Hung, S.-f., Kwong, S.-l., Lucas, C. P., Lieh-Mak, F. and Shaffer, D. (2005), Test–retest reliability of the Chinese version of the Diagnostic Interview Schedule for Children-Version 4 (DISC-IV). Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 46: 1135–1138. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7610.2005.01435.x
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2005
- Manuscript accepted 20 October 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.