The relation between salivary cortisol, callous-unemotional traits, and conduct problems in an adolescent non-referred sample
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2005
Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry
Volume 47, Issue 1, pages 30–36, January 2006
How to Cite
Loney, B. R., Butler, M. A., Lima, E. N., Counts, C. A. and Eckel, L. A. (2006), The relation between salivary cortisol, callous-unemotional traits, and conduct problems in an adolescent non-referred sample. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 47: 30–36. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7610.2005.01444.x
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2005
- Manuscript accepted 8 December 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!