A randomised controlled trial to determine the effectiveness of an early psychological intervention with children involved in road traffic accidents
Version of Record online: 29 APR 2005
Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry
Volume 47, Issue 2, pages 127–134, February 2006
How to Cite
Stallard, P., Velleman, R., Salter, E., Howse, I., Yule, W. and Taylor, G. (2006), A randomised controlled trial to determine the effectiveness of an early psychological intervention with children involved in road traffic accidents. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 47: 127–134. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7610.2005.01459.x
- Issue online: 29 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 29 APR 2005
- Manuscript accepted 22 December 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.