I think, therefore I am: a twin study of attributional style in adolescents
Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2005
Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry
Volume 47, Issue 7, pages 696–703, July 2006
How to Cite
Lau, J. Y.F., Rijsdijk, F. and Eley, T. C. (2006), I think, therefore I am: a twin study of attributional style in adolescents. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 47: 696–703. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7610.2005.01532.x
- Issue online: 30 AUG 2005
- Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2005
- Manuscript accepted 6 April 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.