Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder with reading disabilities: preliminary genetic findings on the involvement of the ADRA2A gene
Article first published online: 22 SEP 2005
Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry
Volume 46, Issue 10, pages 1081–1088, October 2005
How to Cite
Stevenson, J., Langley, K., Pay, H., Payton, A., Worthington, J., Ollier, W. and Thapar, A. (2005), Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder with reading disabilities: preliminary genetic findings on the involvement of the ADRA2A gene. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 46: 1081–1088. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7610.2005.01533.x
- Issue published online: 22 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 22 SEP 2005
- Manuscript accepted 13 May 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.