Investigating the structure of the restricted, repetitive behaviours and interests domain of autism
Article first published online: 22 SEP 2005
Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry
Volume 47, Issue 6, pages 582–590, June 2006
How to Cite
Szatmari, P., Georgiades, S., Bryson, S., Zwaigenbaum, L., Roberts, W., Mahoney, W., Goldberg, J. and Tuff, L. (2006), Investigating the structure of the restricted, repetitive behaviours and interests domain of autism. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 47: 582–590. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7610.2005.01537.x
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 22 SEP 2005
- Manuscript accepted 1 June 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!