Joint attention and symbolic play in young children with autism: a randomized controlled intervention study
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2005
Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry
Volume 47, Issue 6, pages 611–620, June 2006
How to Cite
Kasari, C., Freeman, S. and Paparella, T. (2006), Joint attention and symbolic play in young children with autism: a randomized controlled intervention study. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 47: 611–620. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7610.2005.01567.x
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2005
- Manuscript accepted 4 August 2005
Vol. 48, Issue 5, 523, Article first published online: 9 MAY 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.