The prevalence of autistic spectrum disorders in adolescents with a history of specific language impairment (SLI)
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2006
Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry
Volume 47, Issue 6, pages 621–628, June 2006
How to Cite
Conti-Ramsden, G., Simkin, Z. and Botting, N. (2006), The prevalence of autistic spectrum disorders in adolescents with a history of specific language impairment (SLI). Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 47: 621–628. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7610.2005.01584.x
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2006
- Manuscript accepted 16 August 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.