Suicide prevention in adolescents: a controlled study of the effectiveness of a school-based psycho-educational program
Article first published online: 26 APR 2006
Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry
Volume 47, Issue 9, pages 910–918, September 2006
How to Cite
Portzky, G. and Van Heeringen, K. (2006), Suicide prevention in adolescents: a controlled study of the effectiveness of a school-based psycho-educational program. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 47: 910–918. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7610.2006.01595.x
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2006
- Manuscript accepted 18 October 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.