Sleep disruptions and emotional insecurity are pathways of risk for children
Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2006
Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry
Volume 48, Issue 1, pages 88–96, January 2007
How to Cite
El-Sheikh, M., Buckhalt, J. A., Mark Cummings, E. and Keller, P. (2007), Sleep disruptions and emotional insecurity are pathways of risk for children. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 48: 88–96. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7610.2006.01604.x
- Issue online: 16 MAY 2006
- Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2006
- Manuscript accepted 2 November 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.