Conflict of interest statement: No conflicts declared.
Which family factors predict children's externalizing behaviors following discharge from psychiatric inpatient treatment?
Version of Record online: 1 AUG 2006
Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry
Volume 47, Issue 11, pages 1133–1142, November 2006
How to Cite
Blader, J. C. (2006), Which family factors predict children's externalizing behaviors following discharge from psychiatric inpatient treatment?. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 47: 1133–1142. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7610.2006.01651.x
- Issue online: 1 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 1 AUG 2006
- Manuscript accepted 18 April 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!