Conflict of interest statement: Interpersonal Psychotherapy for Depressed Adolescents (2004) is published by Guilford Press. Dr. Mufson receives royalties from the sale of this book. There are no other conflicts of interest.
Efficacy of Interpersonal Psychotherapy-Adolescent Skills Training: an indicated preventive intervention for depression
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2006
Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry
Volume 47, Issue 12, pages 1254–1262, December 2006
How to Cite
Young, J. F., Mufson, L. and Davies, M. (2006), Efficacy of Interpersonal Psychotherapy-Adolescent Skills Training: an indicated preventive intervention for depression. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 47: 1254–1262. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7610.2006.01667.x
- Issue published online: 27 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2006
- Manuscript accepted 9 June 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.