Conflict of interest statement: No conflicts declared.
Reward-related decision-making in pediatric major depressive disorder: an fMRI study
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2006
Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry
Volume 47, Issue 10, pages 1031–1040, November 2006
How to Cite
Forbes, E. E., Christopher May, J., Siegle, G. J., Ladouceur, C. D., Ryan, N. D., Carter, C. S., Birmaher, B., Axelson, D. A. and Dahl, R. E. (2006), Reward-related decision-making in pediatric major depressive disorder: an fMRI study. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 47: 1031–1040. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7610.2006.01673.x
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2006
- Manuscript accepted 23 June 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!