Conflict of interest statement: No conflicts declared.
Programs for parents of infants and toddlers: recent evidence from randomized trials
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2007
Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry
Volume 48, Issue 3-4, pages 355–391, March/April 2007
How to Cite
Olds, D. L., Sadler, L. and Kitzman, H. (2007), Programs for parents of infants and toddlers: recent evidence from randomized trials. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 48: 355–391. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7610.2006.01702.x
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2007
- Manuscript accepted 24 August 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.