Conflict of interest statement: No conflicts declared.
Phonological short-term memory, language and literacy: developmental relationships in early adolescence in young people with SLI
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2006
Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 147–156, February 2007
How to Cite
Conti-Ramsden, G. and Durkin, K. (2007), Phonological short-term memory, language and literacy: developmental relationships in early adolescence in young people with SLI. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 48: 147–156. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7610.2006.01703.x
- Issue published online: 24 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2006
- Manuscript accepted 26 September 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.