Conflict of interest statement: No conflicts declared.
The parent–infant dyad and the construction of the subjective self
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2007
Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry
Volume 48, Issue 3-4, pages 288–328, March/April 2007
How to Cite
Fonagy, P., Gergely, G. and Target, M. (2007), The parent–infant dyad and the construction of the subjective self. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 48: 288–328. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7610.2007.01727.x
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2007
- Manuscript accepted 20 November 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.