Conflict of interest statement: No conflicts declared.
Depressive symptoms among rural Bangladeshi mothers: implications for infant development
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2007
Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry
Volume 48, Issue 8, pages 764–772, August 2007
How to Cite
Black, M. M., Baqui, A. H., Zaman, K., McNary, S. W., Le, K., Arifeen, S. E., Hamadani, J. D., Parveen, M., Yunus, Md. and Black, R. E. (2007), Depressive symptoms among rural Bangladeshi mothers: implications for infant development. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 48: 764–772. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7610.2007.01752.x
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2007
- Manuscript accepted 13 February 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!