Conflict of interest statement: No conflicts declared.
Heart rate and reinforcement sensitivity in ADHD
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2007
Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry
Volume 48, Issue 9, pages 890–898, September 2007
How to Cite
Luman, M., Oosterlaan, J., Hyde, C., Van Meel, C. S. and Sergeant, J. A. (2007), Heart rate and reinforcement sensitivity in ADHD. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 48: 890–898. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7610.2007.01769.x
- Issue published online: 9 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2007
- Manuscript accepted 13 March 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.