Conflict of interest statement: No conflicts declared.
Prevalence and correlates of psychopathology in a sample of deaf adolescents
Version of Record online: 9 AUG 2007
Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry
Volume 48, Issue 9, pages 950–958, September 2007
How to Cite
Van Gent, T., Goedhart, A. W., Hindley, P. A. and Treffers, P. D.A. (2007), Prevalence and correlates of psychopathology in a sample of deaf adolescents. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 48: 950–958. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7610.2007.01775.x
- Issue online: 9 AUG 2007
- Version of Record online: 9 AUG 2007
- Manuscript accepted 26 March 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.