Conflict of interest statement: Catherine Lord receives royalties from the ADI-R and ADOS. However, as part of her conflict agreement with the University of Michigan, all profits from her research are donated to charity.
Re-examining the core features of autism: a comparison of autism spectrum disorder and fetal alcohol spectrum disorder
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2007
Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry
Volume 48, Issue 11, pages 1111–1121, November 2007
How to Cite
Bishop, S., Gahagan, S. and Lord, C. (2007), Re-examining the core features of autism: a comparison of autism spectrum disorder and fetal alcohol spectrum disorder. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 48: 1111–1121. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7610.2007.01782.x
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2007
- Manuscript accepted 12 March 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.