Conflict of interest statement: No conflicts declared.
Research Review: DSM-V conduct disorder: research needs for an evidence base
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2007
Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 3–33, January 2008
How to Cite
Moffitt, T. E., and in alphabetical order, Arseneault, L., Jaffee, S. R., Kim-Cohen, J., Koenen, K. C., Odgers, C. L., Slutske, W. S. and Viding, E. (2008), Research Review: DSM-V conduct disorder: research needs for an evidence base. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 49: 3–33. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7610.2007.01823.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2007
- Manuscript accepted 2 July 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.