Conflict of interest statement: No conflicts declared.
Pathways from adolescent deliberate self-poisoning to early adult outcomes: a six-year follow-up
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2008
© 2008 The Authors
Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry
Volume 49, Issue 5, pages 508–515, May 2008
How to Cite
Aglan, A., Kerfoot, M. and Pickles, A. (2008), Pathways from adolescent deliberate self-poisoning to early adult outcomes: a six-year follow-up. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 49: 508–515. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7610.2007.01856.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2008
- Manuscript accepted 11 October 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.