Conflict of interest statement: The first author of this paper has disclosed a potential financial conflict of interest because she disseminates the Incredible Years interventions and stands to gain from a favorable report. Because of this, she has voluntarily agreed to distance herself from certain critical research activities (i.e., recruiting, consenting, primary data handling, and analysis) and the University of Washington has approved these arrangements.
Preventing conduct problems and improving school readiness: evaluation of the Incredible Years Teacher and Child Training Programs in high-risk schools
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2008
© 2008 The Authors
Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry
Volume 49, Issue 5, pages 471–488, May 2008
How to Cite
Webster-Stratton, C., Jamila Reid, M. and Stoolmiller, M. (2008), Preventing conduct problems and improving school readiness: evaluation of the Incredible Years Teacher and Child Training Programs in high-risk schools. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 49: 471–488. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7610.2007.01861.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2008
- Manuscript accepted 25 October 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!