Conflict of interest statement: No conflicts declared.
Personality of young adults born prematurely: the Helsinki study of very low birth weight adults
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2008
© 2007 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2007 Association for Child and Adolescent Mental Health
Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry
Volume 49, Issue 6, pages 609–617, June 2008
How to Cite
Pesonen, A.-K., Räikkönen, K., Heinonen, K., Andersson, S., Hovi, P., Järvenpää, A.-L., Eriksson, J. G. and Kajantie, E. (2008), Personality of young adults born prematurely: the Helsinki study of very low birth weight adults. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 49: 609–617. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7610.2007.01874.x
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2008
- Manuscript accepted 19 November 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.