Conflict of interest statement: Renae Beaumont, as the developer of The Junior Detective Training Program, is in the process of having the program made ready for dissemination.
A multi-component social skills intervention for children with Asperger syndrome: The Junior Detective Training Program
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Association for Child and Adolescent Mental Health
Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry
Volume 49, Issue 7, pages 743–753, July 2008
How to Cite
Beaumont, R. and Sofronoff, K. (2008), A multi-component social skills intervention for children with Asperger syndrome: The Junior Detective Training Program. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 49: 743–753. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7610.2008.01920.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Manuscript accepted 6 November 2007
Vol. 49, Issue 8, 895, Article first published online: 28 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.