Conflict of interest statement: No conflicts declared.
Roles of perinatal problems on adolescent antisocial behaviors among children born after 33 completed weeks: a prospective investigation
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Association for Child and Adolescent Mental Health
Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry
Volume 49, Issue 10, pages 1108–1117, October 2008
How to Cite
Nomura, Y., Rajendran, K., Brooks-Gunn, J. and Newcorn, J. H. (2008), Roles of perinatal problems on adolescent antisocial behaviors among children born after 33 completed weeks: a prospective investigation. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 49: 1108–1117. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7610.2008.01939.x
- Issue published online: 13 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2008
- Manuscript accepted 18 February 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.