Conflict of interest statement: This work was sponsored by Eli Lilly and Company. Dr. Buitelaar has been a consultant for Bristol-Myers Squibb, GlaxoSmithKline, Janssen, Lilly, Organon, and UCB, and has been a speaker for Janssen, Lilly, and UCB. Dr. Wilens has received research grants from Cephalon, GlaxoSmithKline, Janssen, Lilly, NeuroSearch, New River, McNeil, Novartis, and Shire. He has been a consultant for Abbott, Cephalon, Lilly, NeuroSearch, Novartis, McNeil, Sanofi-Sythelabo, and Shire and has been a speaker for Abbott, Celltech, Cephalon, GlaxoSmithKline, Janssen, Lilly, McNeil, NeuroSearch, Novartis, Saegis, and Shire. Ms. Zhang and Dr. Feldman are employees of Eli Lilly and Company. Mr. Ning is a former employee of Eli Lilly and Company.
Comparison of symptomatic versus functional changes in children and adolescents with ADHD during randomized, double-blind treatment with psychostimulants, atomoxetine, or placebo
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Association for Child and Adolescent Mental Health
Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 335–342, March 2009
How to Cite
Buitelaar, J. K., Wilens, T. E., Zhang, S., Ning, Y. and Feldman, P. D. (2009), Comparison of symptomatic versus functional changes in children and adolescents with ADHD during randomized, double-blind treatment with psychostimulants, atomoxetine, or placebo. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 50: 335–342. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7610.2008.01960.x
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2008
- Manuscript accepted 30 April 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.