Conflict of interest statement: No conflicts declared.
Early parental depression and child language development
Article first published online: 23 OCT 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Association for Child and Adolescent Mental Health
Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 254–262, March 2009
How to Cite
Paulson, J. F., Keefe, H. A. and Leiferman, J. A. (2009), Early parental depression and child language development. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 50: 254–262. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7610.2008.01973.x
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 23 OCT 2008
- Manuscript accepted 3 June 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.