Conflict of interest statement: No conflicts declared.
The dopamine receptor D4 7-repeat allele and prenatal smoking in ADHD-affected children and their unaffected siblings: no gene–environment interaction
Article first published online: 13 OCT 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Association for Child and Adolescent Mental Health
Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry
Volume 49, Issue 10, pages 1053–1060, October 2008
How to Cite
Altink, M. E., Arias-Vásquez, A., Franke, B., Slaats –Willemse, D. I.E., Buschgens, C. J.M., Rommelse, N. N.J., Fliers, E. A., Anney, R., Brookes, K.-J., Chen, W., Gill, M., Mulligan, A., Sonuga-Barke, E., Thompson, M., Sergeant, J. A., Faraone, S. V., Asherson, P. and Buitelaar, J. K. (2008), The dopamine receptor D4 7-repeat allele and prenatal smoking in ADHD-affected children and their unaffected siblings: no gene–environment interaction. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 49: 1053–1060. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7610.2008.01998.x
- Issue published online: 13 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2008
- Manuscript accepted 16 July 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.