Conflict of interest statement: No conflicts declared.
Speaking genes or genes for speaking? Deciphering the genetics of speech and language
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2009
© 2008 The Author. Journal compilation © 2008 Association for Child and Adolescent Mental Health
Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry
Volume 50, Issue 1-2, pages 116–125, January/February 2009
How to Cite
Grigorenko, E. L. (2009), Speaking genes or genes for speaking? Deciphering the genetics of speech and language. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 50: 116–125. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7610.2008.02006.x
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2009
- Manuscript accepted 8 July 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.