Conflict of interest statement: No conflicts declared.
The contribution of callous-unemotional traits and conduct problems to bullying in early adolescence
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Association for Child and Adolescent Mental Health
Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry
Volume 50, Issue 4, pages 471–481, April 2009
How to Cite
Viding, E., Simmonds, E., Petrides, K.V. and Frederickson, N. (2009), The contribution of callous-unemotional traits and conduct problems to bullying in early adolescence. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 50: 471–481. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7610.2008.02012.x
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2009
- Manuscript accepted 5 August 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!