Conflict of interest statement: No conflicts declared.
Young children’s sibling relationship quality: distal and proximal correlates
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2009
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Association for Child and Adolescent Mental Health
Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry
Volume 50, Issue 5, pages 581–589, May 2009
How to Cite
Kretschmer, T. and Pike, A. (2009), Young children’s sibling relationship quality: distal and proximal correlates. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 50: 581–589. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7610.2008.02016.x
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2009
- Manuscript accepted 20 August 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.