Conflict of interest statement: No conflicts declared.
Population density and youth antisocial behavior
Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Association for Child and Adolescent Mental Health
Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry
Volume 50, Issue 8, pages 999–1008, August 2009
How to Cite
Paige Harden, K., D’Onofrio, B. M., Van Hulle, C., Turkheimer, E., Rodgers, J. L., Waldman, I. D. and Lahey, B. B. (2009), Population density and youth antisocial behavior. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 50: 999–1008. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7610.2009.02044.x
- Issue online: 16 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2009
- Manuscript accepted 1 August 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!