Conflict of interest statement: No conflicts declared.
Eye-movement patterns are associated with communicative competence in autistic spectrum disorders
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Association for Child and Adolescent Mental Health
Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry
Volume 50, Issue 7, pages 834–842, July 2009
How to Cite
Norbury, C. F., Brock, J., Cragg, L., Einav, S., Griffiths, H. and Nation, K. (2009), Eye-movement patterns are associated with communicative competence in autistic spectrum disorders. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 50: 834–842. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7610.2009.02073.x
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2009
- Manuscript accepted 12 November 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!