"Further molecular genetic and neurobiological research improving our understanding of the developmental trajectories of functional brain networks underlying symptoms is necessary to refine the diagnostic validity of ODD, PBD and other categorical diagnoses"
Editorial: Mood irritability – do we need to refine the diagnostic validity of oppositional defiant disorder and paediatric bipolar disorder?
Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2009
© 2009 The Author. Journal compilation © 2009 Association for Child and Adolescent Mental Health
Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 201–202, March 2009
How to Cite
Banaschewski, T. (2009), Editorial: Mood irritability – do we need to refine the diagnostic validity of oppositional defiant disorder and paediatric bipolar disorder?. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 50: 201–202. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7610.2009.02081.x
- Issue online: 11 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2009
- 2005). Towards an understanding of unique and shared pathways in the psychopathophysiology of ADHD. Developmental Science, 8, 132–140. , , , , , , & (
- 2006). Time to give up on a single explanation for autism. Nature Neuroscience, 9, 1218–1220. , , & (
- 1970). Establishment of diagnostic validity in psychiatric illness: Its application to schizophrenia. American Journal of Psychiatry, 126, 983–987. , & (