Conflict of interest statement: Mitul A Mehta has served as a consultant to GlaxoSmithKline PLC and Evotec GmBH and reports no competing interests. Edmund J. S. Sonuga-Barke: Speaker fees from Shire Pharamceuticals, UCB Pharma, Medice. Consultancy from UCB Pharma. Current research support from Janssen Cilag & UCB Pharma. Advisory Board fees from Shire and UCB Pharma.
Amygdala, hippocampal and corpus callosum size following severe early institutional deprivation: The English and Romanian Adoptees Study Pilot
Version of Record online: 17 APR 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Association for Child and Adolescent Mental Health
Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry
Volume 50, Issue 8, pages 943–951, August 2009
How to Cite
Mehta, M. A., Golembo, N. I., Nosarti, C., Colvert, E., Mota, A., Williams, S. C. R., Rutter, M. and Sonuga-Barke, E. J. S. (2009), Amygdala, hippocampal and corpus callosum size following severe early institutional deprivation: The English and Romanian Adoptees Study Pilot. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 50: 943–951. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7610.2009.02084.x
- Issue online: 16 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 17 APR 2009
- Manuscript accepted 17 October 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.