Conflict of interest statement: No conflicts declared.
Epidemiology of firesetting in adolescents: mental health and substance use correlates
Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Association for Child and Adolescent Mental Health
Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry
Volume 50, Issue 10, pages 1282–1290, October 2009
How to Cite
MacKay, S., Paglia-Boak, A., Henderson, J., Marton, P. and Adlaf, E. (2009), Epidemiology of firesetting in adolescents: mental health and substance use correlates. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 50: 1282–1290. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7610.2009.02103.x
- Issue online: 17 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2009
- Manuscript accepted 3 March 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.