Conflict of interest statement: No conflicts declared.
Impaired spatial navigation in pediatric anxiety
Article first published online: 6 JUL 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Association for Child and Adolescent Mental Health
Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry
Volume 50, Issue 10, pages 1227–1234, October 2009
How to Cite
Mueller, S. C., Temple, V., Cornwell, B., Grillon, C., Pine, D. S. and Ernst, M. (2009), Impaired spatial navigation in pediatric anxiety. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 50: 1227–1234. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7610.2009.02112.x
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 6 JUL 2009
- Manuscript accepted 11 March 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.