Conflict of interest statement: No conflicts declared.
Maternal pre-pregnancy obesity and risk for inattention and negative emotionality in children
Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2009
© 2009 The Author. Journal compilation © 2009 Association for Child and Adolescent Mental Health
Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 134–143, February 2010
How to Cite
Rodriguez, A. (2010), Maternal pre-pregnancy obesity and risk for inattention and negative emotionality in children. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 51: 134–143. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7610.2009.02133.x
- Issue online: 4 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2009
- Manuscript accepted 29 May 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.