Conflict of interest statement: No conflicts declared.
5-HTTLPR moderates the effect of relational peer victimization on depressive symptoms in adolescent girls
Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Association for Child and Adolescent Mental Health
Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 173–179, February 2010
How to Cite
Benjet, C., Thompson, R. J. and Gotlib, I. H. (2010), 5-HTTLPR moderates the effect of relational peer victimization on depressive symptoms in adolescent girls. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 51: 173–179. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7610.2009.02149.x
- Issue online: 4 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2009
- Manuscript accepted 7 July 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.